• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table style doesn't display when viewed or when project is published

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running RH8 (with RH8 Server).  The table style no longer displays when viewed or when published.  I checked the table style of the same project (but older version) and the styles to me looked the same.  It displayed fine last week (famous last words), but this week something changed. Can anyone help?

The tablegradient.jpg can be seen in the project (image A), but when I view (eyeglasses), or if I open a published project, it doesn’t (image B).

Image A

1.PNG

Image B

2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really do not know what has caused this but in your situation I would be looking at the CSS for the table now and when it worked.

After that I would probably create a new project and create the same setup afresh. That can often identify the cause of problems like this.

Sorry I don't have anything more constructive.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share an example output topic and the CSS? I would like to see what is going wrong here.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp