• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11.4 issues!! Please help!

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with Flash Player. My mom likes playing Farmville 2 but it needs an Flash update. I updated to Flash Player 11.4 and she can play FV2 now but I can't watch videos on any sites like Youtube, Yahoo, Facebook, etc. What's wrong? (I use Windows 7 and Firefox.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please go to the following link and let us know the Flash Player version you see there? http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried clicking on the link but a 404 error message comes up stating that the requested URL was not found on the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inserting links into forum posts is sometimes tricky; here is the link that Sunil wanted to post: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

You write that you "can't watch videos"; what exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2012 Oct 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have Flash Player 10.3 installed and everything works fine off of that (accept for Farmville 2, of course). When I upgraded to FP 11.4, I tried watching videos on YouTube but an error message came up stating "an error occurred. Please try again later". If I try accessing another video from a different page such as Yahoo!, then it just loads for a long time before either going blank and not playing or an error message comes up. It just seems strange that she can play Farmville 2 and other games with FP 11.4 but we can't do anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines