Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11

Oct 14, 2012 Oct 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why am i being asked to download Flash Player 11, when have already downloaded it???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Installing Flash Player.

You said you downloaded it but you did not say you installed it. If you installed it you need to tell us more about your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you double-click the file you downloaded?

Please let us know more details about your operating system and browser you use.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your Reply!

I have a Dell Inspiron, with windows 7 on It, and I normally use Explorer, but it seem to me, that the only way I could get it to work, was to download Chrome. Then Flash player worked fine. But why want it work on Explorer?

Thank you!!!

Felton Seigler

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did installed it and found that it works with Chrome, but not with Explorer??? Why not ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check

P.S. This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines