• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video in Presenter

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2006 Dec 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several video clips (under 1MB) that have been converted to SWF using Sorenson's Squeeze. What I got was a SWF shrotcut to a FLV file. These clips are not "talking heads" but video intended to be embeded onto the slide itself. Since SWF files can only be inserted onto the slide itself, I used the shortcut swf, and have set it to point to the FLV file on a seperate webserver. No matter what I do I still get a white box and no video plays.
I know there was a trick to do this but the links (at Adobe site) on how to do this are broken-go figure. Any help will be most appreciated.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2006 Dec 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found this in the general discussion: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=394&threadid=1213682

but I would like to know if there is a easy fix (copy &paste) to spead up the process. Especially for someone like me that does not know how to use Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources