• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Birmingham Connect experts out there?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are in Birmingham and have just started using Connect as an LMS for our Captivate E-learning modules. Having issues as guide not much use and training was poor. Are there any experienced users in the area who are willing to let us have a nose at their system or does anyone know of any local experts we could bring in? Thanks.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The guides are pretty light on info, that is a challenge.

I am the Connect/Presenter/Captivate trainer for my company, and have been teaching these tools since 2006. Being across the pond, I may not be the best candidate to help, but I'll throw my hat in the ring, none the less. We do offer online and onsite training for Connect and could work on finding a time/date that works to get you the training you need. I'm always saddened to hear about bad training, as that can do more harm than no training.

While the cost to have me head that direction may be more than you are looking for, it is a possibility. I'd be happy to find a time for us to chat, or just email back an forth if that is easier, about what you are trying to achieve and how I can best set up something to meet those needs. Feel free to PM me or email me at jorma_at_realeyesconnect.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines