• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos wont buffer

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my videos won't buffer past 1%...

I know it's not my internet because everything else works(such as downloads, youtube, etc)

I tried running virus scans, malware, and disk clean up. Still noting.

Also re-installed flash several times.

I'm using Win 7 34 bit and google chrome and firefox

Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is 'my videos'?

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such as all videos on ths site (site link removed) no matter what format. The only type of videos that work are youtube.

Message was edited by: Hitomi Kudo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know well but what you said (link removed) doesn't look like proper place to test Flash Video. Can you try Adobe TV site and see if it show same problem?

http://tv.adobe.com/

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so that site the video works...but for other sites I'm still getting the errorr of videos not loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That problem site even may not use Flash Player since behavior was way too wired (asking plugin even I have Flash Player) when I check the site. Please ask the site owner what's going on. By the way I got FBI moneypak virus infected just by checking the site for few minutes. So we can't help further in terms of video issue on that site. If you have other site that I can access safely and to see the problem, please let me know.

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines