• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All drop-downs are shown expanded in output after upgrading to RH10

Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After upgrading to RoboHelp 10, all drop-downs in my webhelp project are suddenly shown as expanded when I preview a topic or view the final output. This is only happening to one of my projects that I recently upgraded.

The strange thing is that all of the dropdowns look normal in Design mode (the text is collapsed and when I double-click on the drop-down hotspot, the text box appears as usual).

Hoping someone has some ideas on how to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version was the project upgraded from? You may have to run a utility on DHTML effects if the project originated on an old version of RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlotte

Jeff alluded to something to try. In RoboHelp, try clicking the Tools menu and choose the option titled: Update DHTML Effects in Topics... and see if that changes anything for you.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick - I just couldn't remember the name of it off the top of my head ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it! Thank you both so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp