• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

book titles not displayed

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After finally getting 2.0 installed, I tried downloading books. The titles are not displaying in the ADE library, and the list pane is blank. When I try to re-download the books, I get a message saying that the title is already in the library. But nothing's showing up. I'm using Windows XP.

Also, my Nook is showing up in the left-side device list, but the titles aren't showing up in the right-side title list.

Any answers? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I think I may be having the same problem as you. Just wondering if you were able to fix it. (Funny thing is that ADE seemed to be working fine last night, after a couple of hours of trying to figure it out and reinstalling and still not knowing why it all of a sudden worked. Then tonight I open up ADE, and none of my downloaded books appear. When I tried to add them, I got a message saying they already exist. I'm new at this -- just got a Nook Simple Touch recently.) Thx for any guidance you can offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to fix it, and I was getting even more frustrated.I check out a lot of library e-books, and it was frustrating trying to get ADE 2.0 to install and run. Then a user named Roger Osborne posted a link to the previous version of ADE:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403051/attachments/setup.exe

I downloaded and installed that version and it works perfectly. Do yourself a big favor and install it instead of 2.0.

I'm getting a Nook Simple Touch this afternoon. Had a Nook First Edition until two days ago, when I accidentally dropped it in the filled and agitating washing machine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx W! Will give this a try when I get home tonight. Sorry abt your previous Nook. I got my Nook ST via Office Depot -- they were on sale for $75, might still be. Thx again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked. Thx so very much for passing along the info. Hope you were able to get that Nook ST today. Have a terrif weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines