• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The server could not process your apk

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2012 Oct 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the google android forums have been little help, so I thought maybe I would try here.  I have created a mobile app using Flash Builder 4.6.  It installs and works perfectly on my device.  However, when I try to upload it via the Google Play Developer Console I get "The server could not process your apk." error message.  After searching around I've seen some suggestions for changing the manifestAdditions.  However, nothing has worked.  If it works when I run it on the desktop AND when I test it on my device why wouldn't I be able to upload it via the Developer Console?  The APK is under 9MB and sometimes it gets almost done uploading before I receive the message.  So, I'm not sure if it is my APK or just an issue with Developer Console. Anyone had an similar experiences?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yep.. i'm getting the same error. no idea why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines