• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit form button cut in half

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the "Forceful" template for my website. Since it's a french site I translated most of the forms and pages. It went pretty well. But I can't seem to find why my submit (or "Soumettre" in french) form button is cut in half. I there a way to solve this? Thank you.

Here is the code for my form:

<form name="catwebformform85010" method="post" onsubmit="return checkWholeForm85010(this)" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="/FormProcessv2.aspx?WebFormID=10090&OID={module_oid}&OTYPE={module_otype}&EID={module_eid}&CID={module_cid}">

<span class="req">*</span>  Requis

<table class="webform" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td><label for="Title">Titre</label><br />

<select name="Title" id="Title" class="cat_dropdown_smaller">

<option value="1776827">DR</option>

<option value="1776826">MISS</option>

<option value="1776823" selected="selected">MR</option>

<option value="1776824">MRS</option>

<option value="1776825">MS</option>

</select></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><label for="FirstName">Pr&eacute;nom <span class="req">*</span></label><br />

<input type="text" name="FirstName" id="FirstName" class="cat_textbox" maxlength="255" /> </td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><label for="LastName">Nom de famille  <span class="req">*</span></label><br />

<input type="text" name="LastName" id="LastName" class="cat_textbox" maxlength="255" /> </td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><label for="EmailAddress">Courrier &eacute;lectronique <span class="req">*</span></label><br />

<input type="text" name="EmailAddress" id="EmailAddress" class="cat_textbox" maxlength="255" /> </td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><label for="CAT_Custom_869">Message</label><br />

<textarea name="CAT_Custom_869" id="CAT_Custom_869" cols="10" rows="4" class="cat_listbox" onkeydown="if(this.value.length&gt;=1024)this.value=this.value.substring(0,1023);"></textarea></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><input class="cat_button" type="submit" value="Soumettre" id="catwebformbutton" /></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/CatalystScripts/ValidationFunctions.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

//<![CDATA[

var submitcount85010 = 0;function checkWholeForm85010(theForm){var why = "";if (theForm.FirstName) why += isEmpty(theForm.FirstName.value, "Pr&eacute;nom");if (theForm.LastName) why += isEmpty(theForm.LastName.value, "Nom de famille "); if (theForm.EmailAddress) why += checkEmail(theForm.EmailAddress.value); if(why != ""){alert(why);return false;}if(submitcount85010 == 0){submitcount85010++;theForm.submit();return false;}else{alert("Envoi de formulaire en cours.");return false;}}

//]]>

</script>

</form>

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2012 Oct 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You never need to post code here. Just the link.

Very likely be the thing you not shown here, Your css. The css on the button is likely to have a fixed width which is shorted then the new word you put in so you need to updated and modify your CSS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2012 Oct 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick answer. I had figured out that I needed to change the CSS, but when I look at the code, it seem to me that the width is set to "auto". Does that mean it's fixed? This is a temporairy link to my site:

http://geppp2.businesscatalyst.com/contact

Also, the button pic itself is strange bauscause it looks like this.

http://geppp2.businesscatalyst.com/images/buttons/submit_button.png

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines