Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player download problems

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2012 Oct 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've had flash player on this computer for years with no problem and now it is not there. So, I've been

to the site to download flashplayer 11 and while the message says the flash player has downloaded it has NOT.

I've made sure previous versions are uninstalled, quit anti virus and firewall programs but all with no luck.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

been there, done that - but thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set up an account so I could ask a question on this forum and it assigned me this user name - duj dujoux -- that is not what I chose?  any ideas why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duj dujoux wrote:

I set up an account so I could ask a question on this forum and it assigned me this user name - duj dujoux -- that is not what I chose?  any ideas why?

The forums are currently behaving very strangely; we will have to wait it out - nobody can say how long.  But you will eventually get your original user name back.

I would normally move your topic to the Flash Player forum; but due to the forum's misbehaviour I better leave it here untouched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

You write that you "downloaded", but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines