Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a program to convert a upub book to pdf.  Can you help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

You can find the Nook Reading Apps at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Getting-Started-NOOK-Reading-Apps/379003552.  This will allow you to view your purchased content on your computer.

As for converting the content to a PDF that would require defeating the Digital Rights Management for your purchased content.  You will want to go to a different source in order to determine the steps to do so.

Moving this topic to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean. What's "upub"? And I hope you are aware that even if it were possible technically, there would be certain imperatives going on regarding copyrights and other IP rights. So whatever you are looking to do is probably not a good idea in the first place...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a barnes and noble ebook but can't read it on my pc - its a

upub file. Thanks for your response but I will address my concern to those

who have an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find the Nook Reading Apps at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Getting-Started-NOOK-Reading-Apps/379003552.  This will allow you to view your purchased content on your computer.

As for converting the content to a PDF that would require defeating the Digital Rights Management for your purchased content.  You will want to go to a different source in order to determine the steps to do so.

Moving this topic to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines