• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stopping between slides

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2006 Dec 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate seems the answer to a lot of my online demos, but I have recorded a few tests and

every time it stops at the end of the first

slide.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

Please somebody tell me what switch I havent clicked. I just want to record and play back a movie for its full duration, instead of it keeping

stopping.

(seriously, if this is such a pain in the buttocks, I will go back to Camtasia. At least and AVI is an AVI.)
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2006 Dec 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello tryptych,

The only time that Adobe Captivate will pause a slide is if you have added an interactive object such as a click box, button, text entry box or if you have included a question slide. Although you can capture screens similar to the way you can in Camtasia by pressing F9 to start the full motion recording and F10 to stop. You will also find that select Demonstration from the Recording mode menu prevents the demo from pausing.

If none of the above works then please send me a copy of the Captivate file in question to the web address shown below and I will look into this for you.

http://dropbox.yousendit.com/macrofireball

Regards,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2006 Dec 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the reply, it seems I was running it in training mode, instead of full demonstration mode (no interaction).
Sorry. Pilot error on my part!! Many thanks.
Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2006 Dec 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Rob,

Not a problem, I am glad to hear that solved the problem for you.

Regards,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources