• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

kindle fire hd download

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install flash player on my new kindle fire hd. after it "downloads" and I try to open the file to install, I get a "cannot read file" error. Please help. I can't view any web videos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what is the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sdtim I moved you to the Installing Flash Player forum.  The users in this forum maybe able to answer your question regarding the installation of Flash Player.  You may also want to consider contacting Amazon with your inquiry as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just came across this same problem needing the Flash player for reading digital magazines on Zino.com. Amazon's suggestions didn't work for me. But it might for you. This is what Amazon wrote back regarding my inquiry:

Amazon Silk web browser on Kindle Fire HD doesn't support Flash.

Some sites use alternative web technologies to Flash in their mobile versions. We recommend switching to mobile view when browsing a website with Flash content to see if that solves your problem:

1.  From the Silk browser, tap the Menu icon at the bottom of the screen.

2.  Tap "Requested website view" and select "Mobile."

Some popular websites may also have an app available. Check Amazon Appstore, accessible through the Apps or Games library on your Kindle Fire, for availability.

If you've already found a solution, congrats! Please let the rest of us know how you did it. If you're still looking for a solution, hope this might help. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines