• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need CGI Variables Displayed

Contributor ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I maintain 4 websites, with two as a hobby, which means that sometimes months pass between doing things on them.

When I last worked on my sites, I could see Execution Time, Query output *and* CGI variables.

Today, I was shocked to find my CGI variables not displayed.

Is there something I need to do in Application.cfm or is this in the hands of my server administrator to get this display restored?

I believe that I'm working in CF9, but possibly there was a recent upgrade.

Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Sounds like you are talking about debugging information.  Talk to your local cf administrator and make sure your ip address is on the appropriate list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarification, when you dump <cfdump var="#CGI#"> do the variables exist, but are all empty, or are you saying it dumps and empty structure instead?  Also, what server/OS are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are talking about debugging information.  Talk to your local cf administrator and make sure your ip address is on the appropriate list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's correct, Dan. I am running on CF8 - don't know why that that portion of my debugging info became disconnected, but anyway, my local admin will take care of it. The IP thing is a real drag. I wish CF would make allowances for an alias as my Verison FiOS does stay the same for long periods, but not forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation