• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need Adobe Flash 11.1 or higher, so why am I redirected to install 10.3, which I already have?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Adobe Flash Player 11.1 or higher, so why am I redirected to install Adobe 10.3, which I already have??  I tried to open a web page, which requires the flash player.  It took me to the Adobe site, and I proceeded to download and install what was presented to me.  When I went back to the site, the same message popped up, saying I needed Adobe 11.1 or higher.  What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rae8rae4,

What is the operating system and browser you are using when downloading/installing Flash Player (presumably from get.adobe.com/flashplayer)?

For reference, the current system requirements are posted here http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/tech-specs.html.  If the os/browser combination is not listed, then 10.3 is offered for download.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines