• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where can I download the full flashplayer installation package ?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have to say , the current flash player install programme is really suck .  everytime i downloaded is the mini setup only 973kb ,  then always get the windows warning "certification authornation faild ", really frustrated,i dont know if this caused by your or microsoft  . then i searched the website and somebody suggested to install a full completed  installation package version which shouldb  9.7MB .  i tried and it really worked  . 

but now the problem is  all the full packages i got from other third websites are old version ,still got the warning when i watching youtube ..   

frankly , as a user i have to say adobe did really suck on the flashplayer installation , i just wondering have you people tested this mini setup programme totally . or at least you should give a link on the same download page to give us a chance to  download a full size version . 

so now , please tell me where is the link to download the latest full installation package for flashplayer on you adobe website .

very thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience, the Flash Player installer sometimes has trouble working in some firewall proxy server environments. You can download adobe flash player from the following links

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Regards,

Devendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines