• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wen site with business report

Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to build a web site with business report to connect ColdFusion server and would like to know what product I need purchase.

I would like to know is it possible to purchase ColdFusion Report alone, or ColdFusion Report Builder is part of ColdFusion 10 which I need purchase.

I need to know the right product I need for the project to submit our purchase department

Your information and help is great appreciated,

iccsi,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

To my knowledge, the CF10 Report Builder is free of charge.  You can also download and use a Developer Edition of CF10 (this is how I"m setup right now).

CF10 Report Builder - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/coldfusion/updates/10/reportbuilder/ColdFusion_10_ReportBuilder_WWEJ.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge, the CF10 Report Builder is free of charge.  You can also download and use a Developer Edition of CF10 (this is how I"m setup right now).

CF10 Report Builder - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/coldfusion/updates/10/reportbuilder/ColdFusion_10_ReportBuilder_W...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the message and help,

Regards,

iccsi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation