• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Flash version 11.4.402.287

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update my version on Shockwave Flash Player.

The download page says I'm downloading version 11.4.402.287. However, after installing and verifying my version on the Adobe website, it says I have version 11,4,402,278. Please fix your download so that you have the correct version available for download please. You might not notice it as first, but the last two digits are reversed... therefore a human error may have placed the wrong file for download. It has been this way for weeks. I keep trying to dowload the latest version, but it still only installs 278 not 287.

My Operating System is Windows XP

My Browser is Mozilla Firefox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check the following page? http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Does it tell you that you have 11.4.402.278 version?

I downloaded Flash Player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. It installed the correct version. (11.4.402.287)

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the website linked, I have version 11.4.402.278. Downloading from the provided link #2, it still is the same file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What files do you have in folder C:\Windows\system32\macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When checking that folder, it does confirm I have .287. However, the link for verify my Flash version does not recognize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines