Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From where can I import skins for my project

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2006 Dec 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
The help for RH says that I can import skins from the web from the Help community Skins page (Right-click on the Skins folder and select Import from the Web. Your default browser opens, displaying the Help Community skins page.) Iam unable to find the skins folder on the site. Can anyone point me towards it?
Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2006 Dec 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2006 Dec 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . . I wonder what happened to all of the other skins... there were so many before - for example, peruse this list I built for my own use, before the original list went offline: http://www.copperfieldpub.com/skins.htm . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger

I think they are all still there. You just have to dig around to see them all as the page is sorta funky (my opinion). You have to click the links at the top to view the skin categories of Basic (where we see 13 skins listed) Holiday (where 3 are listed) and Graphical (where 47 are listed). So assuming that all are unique and not repeated across categories, I would count 63 skins.

BTW, why does the page you linked to stop with only verbiage? I'm not seeing skins listed there.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah, I guess almost all of them are considered 'graphical'. how odd.

Not sure why you're not seeing anything but the wording - it does use a script that drags out a bunch of screenshots. In fact, they're the original shots from eHelp. Much better than those tiny windows that are used now . . .

The script works in IE 6.0.29 - I'll look at it with something else . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger

Hmmm, yeah when I initially looked at it, I was using my default browser of Firefox. So I switched to IE and saw the same thing. My IE version is 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp050622-1524

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I can't duplicate the error in IE or FireFox - the images show up pretty much the same everywhere for me. Rick, you wouldn't have javascript disabled in your browser, would you? I doubt you would, but, that could cause it.

Otherwise, it's a mystery to me. Any one else missing the images from this page? Inquiring minds are getting annoyed....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp