Exit

Time zone problem

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Tab 2  7.0

I am in Nha Trang, Viet Nam,

My Samsung Tab 2 7.0 does not have a city in Viet Nam that I can select the time zone.

Therefore I use Singapore.

When I try to download a book from the Seattle Public Library, Adobe sees a time zone error and will not let me down load the book.

can someone help me correct this problem?

Why does Adobe require the time zone anyway?

Help me download books using Adobe software please.

emery

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are downloading the book from the Seattle Public Library, assuming this is Seattle, Washington, then you would want to have your time zone set for Pacific Daylight Time.  Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 27, 2012 Oct 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need the time, date and time zone to match correctly.  If you are going to use Singapore time, then you need to set your clock according  (+1 hour from what you current have it as, I think).

Alternatively, assuming you are at GMT+7, there are other cities such as Bangkok, and Jakarta for instance that are in the same time zone as you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines