• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't upload photos to facebook because Flash Player will not install

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very frustrating as Flash Player will not install on my computer so I can upload multiple photos to Facebook. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your query to the Flash Player forum. The experts here are better placed at answering your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please let us know your operating system and browser?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP is Windows XP and Internnet Explorer, Verion 8.0.6001.18702.  I went to Control Panel and deleted Flash Player so I could reinstall.  After I deleted it, I notice that Flash Player is in Control Panel with an Icon of its own but not showing up in "Unintstall and Install" under Control Panel.  Someone told me to try Chrome.  Why can't this be more simple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information. Deleting the file from Control Panel is not the right way of uninstalling Flash Player.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Try installing Flash Player again. The following document has step-by-step information on it: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

2. If you are not able to, let us know at what step you are stuck.

3. Check if Flash Player is enabled in Internet Explorer:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_3__Enable_Flash_Player_..._

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I do not know much about using a forum so thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines