• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for Mac OS X 10.5.8

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any possible way that Flash Player can still be used on the older Mac models without actually buying a new computer? From what I saw, the specs for the newest Flash version required Mac OS X 10.6 or above, and the websites with streaming video need the newest version, but I cannot use streaming video because my operating system is 10.5.8. Is there a way to reconcile this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is no official way to do this.  As you've noted, older OS's do require older versions of Flash Player which have been blocked by some sites.  Some users have been able to work around this, though it's completely unsupported.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Chris! It is disappointing, but helpful to know exactly what I am dealing with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines