• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If i go to high res (720p or higher) my screen turns green and the video fast forwards to the end.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have windows 7 64 bit and use mozila firefox 15.0.1

I have got the problem that when i select higher resolution in videos (such as on youtube) that at 480p it will run for a while but then just stops even though the buffering is already complete.

If i go to higher resolutions like 720p or 1080p the video will run for a while again but then the screen goes green and the movie fast forwards to the end preventing me to watch movies without problems at higher res.

If u want more information about my problems or know a solution pls tell me.

Manny thanks,

Avalondra.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I think you have posted in totally the wrong place.

You after the Mozilla Site? Or the Microsoft site or are you refering to Adobe Flash? This is for Adobe Business Catalyst which is not the place for this

If you meant to post about Adobe Flash I can move this if you like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is indeed about adobe flash.

I am sorry for posting it on the wrong forum and i would like it if u could place it on the proper place.

manny thanks AvA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your display adapter, device driver version & date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2012 Oct 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My graphics card is the nvidea geforce GT 425 M and the standerd intel card (it should run on the nvidea card at all time)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2012 Oct 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my graphics card drivers and it did not the help the problem still exists

and now my fan goes completely mental if i watch something on youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try our Flash Player 11.5 beta to see if this continues?  I've seen at least one comment from another customer that upgrading to 11.5 (and possibly downgrading their version of Java) fixed this issue.

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11-5.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it did not solve the isue sadly enough

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try temporarily disabling protected mode to see if that makes a difference (instructions towards the bottom of the FAQ linked below)?  I'll circle back with our video team to see if they've made any progress with this issue.

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

going trough the entire list of solutions tried them al aswell as disabling the protect mode and nothing helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines