• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronize TOC greyed out?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2006 Dec 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a RobohelpHTML project, everything is great except when you click on pages in the TOC the TOC does not stay highlighted or automatically expand a book to give the user context as to where they are. As far as I can tell from reading around, I need to synchronize the TOC in order to have this behavior. However, when I go to the properties of the WebHelp layout, the check box for "Synchronize TOC" is greyed out so I can't do it and I can't figure out why it is greyed out?

Thanks for any insight!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006
Yes - that solved the problem. I did have Pure HTML chosen, but when i switched it to DHTML > Pure HTML, the option was no longer greyed out and auto-sync is now working! Thank you so much - this was driving me crazy!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I could get it greyed out was to clear the check box for the Content button on the second page of the wizard. That also prevents the TOC displaying so it can't be that as your TOC does display.

You say it is the check box for synchronising that is greyed. If you deselect the check box, then the dropdown becomes disabled. It isn't the dropdown that you see greyed rather than the check box?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having had another look I think I can guess the problem. In the third page of the wizard do you have Pure HTML selected? Try the top option.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes - that solved the problem. I did have Pure HTML chosen, but when i switched it to DHTML > Pure HTML, the option was no longer greyed out and auto-sync is now working! Thank you so much - this was driving me crazy!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp