• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CreateObject

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have folders 'Model' and 'View' at the root folder of my application. And in 'Model' folder I have test.cfc. When I am creating the instance in of 'test.cfc' in file1.cfm which is at root folder like
<cfscript>
obj_test = createObject("component","model.test");
</cfscript>
its functioning, but if I do the same in file2.cfm which is in 'view' folder, its showing " Could not find the ColdFusion Component"
The strange thing is its perfectly working at my local machine with the same folder structure but not in the testing server!!! Anyone can help???
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006
Yeah the mapping was making the problem, in testing maching there was a mapping for "/" to the wwwroot. So as I did the necessary chages its functioning, thanks to Scott and Dan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a ColdFusion mapping named 'View' on the testing server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cfc's are much like custom tags in that one of the places to put the files is the directory you specify as the CF Administrator. What has been specified on the two machines in question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yeah the mapping was making the problem, in testing maching there was a mapping for "/" to the wwwroot. So as I did the necessary chages its functioning, thanks to Scott and Dan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation