• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading to Tablet

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2012 Nov 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a tablet and want to download the books from my Adobe Digital Editions library to the tablet.  Is it the same method of transferring as for the eReader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2012 Nov 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a link that could help you. Please let us know if you still have problems

http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Preran, but that relates to compatible eReaders.   I have already downloaded from my Adobe Library books to my eReader but wanted to know whether the process for downloading to my new tablet is the same, that is Adobe authorises and recognises the tablet and you just drag the book title across to copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

1961JP# you can find more information on how to view e-books on tablets at View e-books | iOS, Android devices - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/view-e-books-ios-android.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines