• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding link to Flash movie to HTML Help

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to output the same help in both CHM and WebHelp, and I have to include a Flash movie (SWF) in both versions. The only way I've found to get a link to the Flash movie to work in the compiled CHM is to add all the Flash files to the project as "baggage" and then insert the link. Compiled CHM then includes the Flash files. Is this the recommended approach? Is there an easier way?

Thanks,
mel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mel and welcome to our community

Indeed, adding to baggage will not hurt a thing and is recommended. I recently published a second article dealing with Flash content and RoboHelp that you may find useful. You may view it by clicking here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Rick. I wish I had seen your article sooner. I generated my Flash movie in Camtasia and stumbled around for awhile trying to figure out why 2 SWF files and an HTM file were needed. Your article explains it well.

Thanks,
mel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp