• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I see all the insert module choices in the bc box in DW6?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2012 Oct 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I can only see a basic list of "site modules" "webforms" and "social media" and under those there is only 1 or 2 items.  I have watch videos galore and always this whole list of blogs and ecommerce stuff et  comes up.  Do I need to pay somebody?  Pulling my hair out!  Please help ???!!!

Gabs

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2012 Oct 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabs, What type of BC account do you have?

If you have a webbasics version of BC it does not come with all the features you may see. Only WebCommerce up has everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2012 Oct 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam

Thanks for replying !!  It took all day but I finally found the differencees between the bc accounts - about 35 dollars a month !!! And if thats for each site, then I'm out of the market. 

What was confusing is that all the video tutorials that I viewed, when they created a free trial bc site, all the WebCommerce features came up in the side bar.  But of course, they will be fully paid up gurus and have all these things in their account. 

Mightily disaapointed ......

Thanks for your help

Gabs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2012 Oct 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a big system Gabs.

eCommerce with certificate and ability to plugin seamless payment gateways with Level 1 PC Compliance.....

But that is everything, what you do need? Webbasic+ or webMarketing could help?

The system is mainly aimed at small, medium and up businesses, not home users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2012 Nov 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Liam - I am a small business selling photos but also sell my own.  SO I have various domain names but only 2 hosted.  I do redirects.  All would need add to cart and galleries. But I wouldn't be thinking of a mega business (although we can all dream!).  Which set up could I go for ?

regards Gabs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2012 Nov 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The miss conception of domains is if you have lots pointing to our website, opposite effect happens SEO wise.

Pro inlay only one website needed too. Ecommerce only comes with the webCommerce 1 user plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines