• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 109

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2012 Sep 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an IRS instructions 1065 from 2002. I added comments and want to save it.  I keep getting an Adobe Acrobat error "The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (109)." I get the same error even if there are no comments. I have Adobe Acrobat X Pro and Windows 7. I cannot find any solutions searching the Adobe knowledgebase. I can save similar instructions from 2001 and 2003. I can view the 2002 instructions, but can't save them. I also cannot print them. I can extract and save some individual pages, but not other pages or all pages.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 03, 2012 Nov 03, 2012

I had the same problem; printing to Adobe Pdf (even if it's downloaded as a pdf) solved my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2012 Sep 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that you can save it with changes. A lot of those files have security set, or at least worth checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save it even without changes. The document does not have any security set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming you downloaded this file (just an assumption). In that case, be sure you save it locally and then try opening and saving it. If you have done something different, be very clear about what you have done so others can try to replicate your problem. What version of AAX? It is currently at 10.1.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2012 Nov 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem; printing to Adobe Pdf (even if it's downloaded as a pdf) solved my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines