• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wont install

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2012 Oct 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 steps to install adobe flash . step 3 never comes up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE,(CAPS ON,CUZ, I'M HANDICAPP'D) I AM IN BED 24-7,SINCE 2003.I CAN NOT GET THE FLASH PLAYER INSTALLED AND KEEP IT INSTALLED.IT CRASHES EVERY 3-4 DAYS AND I HAVE A TERRIBLE TIME GETTING IT INSTALLED AGAIN.IT TOOK ME 6 HRS.TO GET IT DONE 2DAY.IT STILL FREEZES UP DURING MY GAMES AND MOVIES,(ON THE INTERNET) I AM SO UPSET,AS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON OVER FOR OVER A YEAR.I HAVE DONE ?EVERYTHING" Y'ALL HAS TOLD ME TO DO.HAVE READ EVERYTHING Y'ALL HAVE PRINTED IN HERE.BUT,STILL HAVE TO DELETE OLD FLASH,REBOOT,INSTALL NEW FLASH,REBOOT,GO TO A GAME,NO FLASH.ETC.,ETC.,ETC., ,OVER AND OVER AGAIN.I CAN NOT AFFORD A NEW LAPTOP AS I AM ON S.S.I. I HAVE NO T,V, OR PHONE AND FIGHT EVERY MONTH TO KEEP MY INTERNET.PLEASE,HELP ME.KEEP IT SIMPLE AND PLAIN AS I AM JUST NOW LEARNING THE P.C. AND I JUST FOUND THE VOLUME THINGEY..LOL I REALLY NEED MY GAMES AND MOVIES AS THIS PASSES TIME FOR ME.TY AND GOD BLESS...OKIE      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2012 Oct 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please open the following page: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Under step 2, please let us know what you see in the box - operating system, browser, and Flash Player version.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES,I SEE A BALL ROLLING BACK AND FORTH.I INSTALLED THE FLASH RECENTLY,WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS.." IT WON'T LAST."..IT WILL CRASH AGAIN,SOON . I COME BACK EVER OS OFTEN AND CHECK THE OTHER WINDOW YOU HAVE,IT TELLS ME ABOUT MY SYSTEM AND WHAT FLASH PLAYER I AM RUNNING.BUT,IT ALWAYS CRASHES ON ME..USUALLY IN A GAME.I THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH..I TRIED INTERNET EXPLORER AND GOOGLE CHROME AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT DIDN'T DO IT ON GOOGLE.I HAD OTHER ISSUES WITH GOOGLE,THE WHOLE THING WOULD CRASH,AND,FREEZE UP MY WHOLE PC AND I COULDN'T TURN IT OFF,LIKE RESTART BUTTON.IT WAS ALL FROZE UP.JUST TERRIBLE.THIS IS LIKE A NEW PC AS I NEVER GOT TO USE IT,EVEN THOUGH IT'S VISTA WINDOWS,WITH MY HUSBAND GONE AND NO TV,I NEED SOMETHING BESIDES THE RADIO TO HELP TIME PASS.I REALLY AND TRULY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS TIME WITH ME.TY AGAIN,GOD BLESS..OKIE..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2012 Oct 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please let me know the version of Flash Player installed on your machine and your browser. You can access the link I gave you to know that.

Now, I assume Flash Player crashes only when you use a game. It doesn't have any issues when you access the link that I gave you.

For Chrome, could you please try the steps provided in the following link: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-google-chrome.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2012 Nov 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

step 1 and 2 are both blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobeites wrote:

step 1 and 2 are both blank.

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vista  32 bit, firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobeites wrote:

vista  32 bit, firefox

Download and run the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I'm experience the similar problem:

when the installation begins after 1-2 minutes the wizard displays the following message:

"Metafile installation cancelled"

Please help!

Vista, 32Bit, Mozzila...

p.s.

I've tryed with the offline method but when I start firefox - it stops working immediately (the program is not responding)...

I've checked the link "find version" - the rolling bow is not showing, neither the system parameters...

With IE everything is working properly, but I want to use firefox...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines