• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

**Mac OS X 10.8.2 failed installation???

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**I didn't find the other questions helpful because whenever the staff would reply it would be to move it to a new forum. Just answer....please in the form of steps.

**I have a Macbook(not pro/air, it is silver bought in Dec 2008 new)

**I have recently installed Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion and all updates available afterwards

**Macbook = version 10.8.2

**Safari = 6.0.2

**Under Safari>Preferences>Extentions I have none

**I HAD the latest Adobe Flash Player before Snow Leo and Mt Lion

**I tried installing the latest verion of Adobe Flash Player...it downloads in the upper right corner of my safari window then leaves(it only takes about a minute), but nothing in my downloads folder, no save option, no "failed download" notification. Nothing else pops up even on my desktop or in finder.

**I tried doing the uninstall thing but i apparently don't have anything to uninstall to begin with. All your tests show up as not having the right plugin. "blocked plugin" is maybe what it said? don't remember exact words.

**Going to Safari>Preferences>Security...Enable Plugins, Enable Java and Enable JavaScript are all checked, I even unchecked Block Popup Windows. I even under the Privacy tab said to Never block cookies.

**Going to 'Apple'>About this Mac it says i have "Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo" and "Memory: 2 BG 1067 MHz DDR3"

**I'm so confused help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

You can download Adobe Flash Player Offline installer from here :

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.d...

Once it is download, make sure all the browser windows are closed and then double click on the .dmg file.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines