• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

language problem

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get Adobe downloads in English. I read in one of these discussion questions that the key was the OS.

My OS is WIndows 7 in English, bought in AMarillo TX in fact. I live in France. Adobe Digital Editions and Adobe Reader both downloaded in French.

I've changed my country to the US, but that makes no difference.

Help pls. Shopping in France I can do, even buying a house. But reading software menus is really too much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi suslynglo,

You can try to change the Format to English like the attached screen shot:

RegionFormat.png

Good luck!

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it and changed it -- it was set to France. TY. Now I guess I need to delete and re-download the applications which are in French?

TY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek, Your fix was something I needed to do for my computer. Another member suggested a  fix that works for some of the adobe products including ADE.

Capture.PNG

Thx again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For ADE, you don't need to re-install when switching languages. Not sure for others. ADE will fall back to English if it cannot identify user language. r_j_bam provided an interesting solution. I'm not sure if it's full functional but still good to have a try.

Thanks,

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines