• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe won't download Flash

Contributor ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8 with IE 10 and need to install Flash Player 11.3.375.10. Adobe's website will not permit me to download Flash Player. Everytime I try to go to the Flash Player download page it appears for a brief moment and then a page with information about Flash Player installation problems opens up instead. How do you operate Adobe's website so that you can not only go to the Flash Player download page, but you can stay on the Flash Player download page long enough to actually download Flash Player? How can you stay away from the Flash Player problem page or Flash Player Issues page? If none of this on the Adobe website works properly, does anoyne know another method of getting the latest Flash Player version for IE 10 on Windows 8? Any helpfull suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 24 people viewed the description of my problem, I went to shut down IE10 and checked manage add-ons. Nothing was changed. I clicked on a bookmark of the Adobe "Flash problems page" and everything there was registering that I now have Flash Player 11.3.375.10, even though I couldn't download it! Everything about computers can be quite strange from time to time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE10 comes with Flash Player preinstalled; you cannot install or uninstall it.

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Pat. I believe what you are saying is correct. As to why various websites were stating that Flash Player wasn't installed and I couldn't watch something, I'm quite clueless. Anyways, everything seems to be working o.k. for the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please run Windows Update; there is a new Flash Player version for IE10 - see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/advisory/2755801

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines