Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show/Hide all twisties in Robohelp 10

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am working with Robohelp 10 and would like to use twisties for some drop down topics I have. I would like to be able to show/hide all as well as each individual twisty. I have searched for some help on this and found a topic on Peter Grainge's site, but this is for RH8 and before... I wondered if there is a more up-to-date work around or way of doing this for RH 10 that I'm missing? I am producing webhelp for the project.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The methods are demonstrated in projects created with RoboHelp 8 but are still good for RoboHelp 10.

RoboHelp still does not have any Show All / Hide All function built in.

The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link Peter. I have just gone and made a request for this to be a feature in Robohelp.

As for the script, I am going to sit with one of our developers to see if they can get this to work as I am not great on scripts/coding. However, my concern is such that your code after the first blue text doesn't match what I have. The way twisties are inserted in RH 10 is done through the style settings and there isn't a graphic that you actually put into the text. This graphic shows once you generate the help. So the code you have can't call to a graphic as it's not noted in the HTML...

Not sure if any of that makes sense. As I say, I will sit with a developer and see if they can make it work... I will report back.

Thanks for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sure your developer will be able to follow the instructions.

Note that on the http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/twisty/twisty.htm page there is a Toolbar Show / Hide that works with RoboHelp's twisties.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

RoboHelp 10 now supports twisties for specific dropdowns too. For show/hide all, the RoboHelp 8 version of the script should still be good.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp