• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install old version?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2012 Aug 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest update is not working with a lot of the flash games I like to play, so I wanted to know how to install the previous version. I have the page with all the zips of previous versions, but there are no installers with them, and I dont know what to do with the zips, or where to extract them to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should NOT have to install from zip files.  Adobe provides a link to download their older versions of Flash Player for both Windows and Mac (and Linux also).  Search for this link on the Adobe website in the search box.  Maybe someone who knows exactly where this is located will be able to chime in here since off hand I can't recall the easiest route to get to the page.  If you are downloading zips from a non-adobe website BEWARE!! They could be viruses!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

markerline wrote:

You should NOT have to install from zip files.  Adobe provides a link to download their older versions of Flash Player for both Windows and Mac (and Linux also).

The archived Flash Player download page http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html consists of ZIP files only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have wasted an hour looking for a link to install an older version of Flash Player  without success.  Any help in accomplishing this would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@borghese1 - I would recommend following the instructions listed in the FAQ that Pat previously posted, then downloading the older version from either our 10.3 download links or a specific build on our archive page.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Where do I find previous versions of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines