• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unspecified error message

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I apologies if this has been discussed already but I keep receiving the following message in windows 7 when I select the RUN option when downloading from the net, I can save the file to my PC and install it no problem, its only when I select the RUN option.

Capture.JPG

I know this is not the end of the world, but I'm pretty good when it comes to computer problems but this is really bugging me. I've searched the net and forums for answers and tried all the suggestions I can see without any success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry this is occurring for you.  We'd like to investigate further and would appreciate if you could run through the steps I've outlined in this post:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4640023#4640023

After generating the log, please try running the offline installers which you can download from this link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, many thanks for the quick response, unfortunately I'm away from that PC till monday but will let you know how I get on then.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have followed the online instructions you provided but I cant seem to find the file "host.developer.log" file in the temp folder, but I can see a text folder named "AdobeARM"

thanks

Roy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the installer from Chris' link, and are you still getting the same error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

yes I run the flashplayer_11_ax_debug software if thats what you mean and yes I'm still having the same problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines