• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE7 Blocking Context Sensitive Help

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2006 Nov 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having a problem where Robohelp's context sensitive help implementation is triggering IE7's popup blockers. (This actually is happening in FF2 as well). Is there a patch out there for this? Is Adobe planning a patch to address this? The current behavior is pretty ugly from a customer experience standpoint.

-s

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2006 Nov 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -s

Is Adobe planning a patch to address this?

I'm confident the next version of RoboHelp will address it. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a patch for the existing version. It hasn't been touched in a long while.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2006 Dec 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, S,

I just tested my application with context-sensitive help on a system with IE7 and the F1 presses work as expected. IE7 was in its default state (no changes made in the Internet Options panes). I also asked someone who is running Firefox 2.0 to test the same application, and it worked fine, too.

What happens if you allow popups in your browser (turn the feature off in the browser)?

Regards,
John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp