Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio and Video out of Sync

Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am playing with the settings, but so far with all settings I am finding the audio and video going on of sync around the 3m30s range.  As time goes out the audio and the video sync gaps widens.  I am using Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 and Adobe Flash Media Server 4.5 (Development).

Server is installed on a VM with 8 GB of RAM and 4 cores.  It is installed on a Windows Server 2008 R2 on it, that also houses a wordpress website that draws off of IIS7, but the website is on port 8080, not 80.  The strem seems to work, but turning off the WWW service or not the results are the same

Not sure if it matters, but around the 14 minute mark the stream seems to lock up in buffering, and never unsticks.

Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can look into the following thread : http://forums.adobe.com/thread/482607 and can check if that solves your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines