• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide Buffering Problem

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in Presenter 7 with PowerPoint 2010. One slide in a 20 slide presentation won't advance, just indicates it is buffering.  No video on the slide, just audio narration and animations.  Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Which version of Adobe Presenter are you using 7.0.0 or 7.0.7 ?

Which windows are you working on ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, in my experience, most of the time it is an image on the slide that is causing the issue. Try removing the images on the slides one by one, and see if the presentation magically works when one is removed. When you find the offending image, create another version of it as a JPG or GIF and re-insert it on the slide. See if that clears things up. It sounds like slide one has the problem child, so I'd just start there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources