Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Training Button in Admin!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem - but my Trainig button disappeared today!

Here's what it should look like:

oldTraining.png

But here's what mine looks like:

NOtraining.png

Eek! I can't add or access any training or curriculum! Any idea?

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

No, it is not something that you can wait out. Get them on the phone and have them fix it. When they upgraded the account they must have applied an incorrect license, so you don't have any access to the Training Module. You can verify this by looking at your account summary page an see if the Training section even has a check next to it, let alone any Concurrent User licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is either because you didn't renew your Concurrent Learner licenses, or the renewal wasn't done properly, and Adobe needs to apply the correct licensing to the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks, I'll look into that...I'm smack in the middle of a billing cycle though. Seems odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the account just get upgraded to Connect 9? It could be related to that update.

Either way, it's worth a call to Adobe. 800-945-9120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Connect 9, yeah I was thinking it might be realated to that. Do you suppose it's just something I need to wait out? It ties my hands in a pretty serious way...

Connect support has been no help either...55min on hold and counting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it is not something that you can wait out. Get them on the phone and have them fix it. When they upgraded the account they must have applied an incorrect license, so you don't have any access to the Training Module. You can verify this by looking at your account summary page an see if the Training section even has a check next to it, let alone any Concurrent User licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right this is an issue with privaledges being incorrectly removed. Unfortunately, when I finally did get to someone at customer service they couldn't speak english very well and it was pretty much a brick wall. I'll be trying again tomorrow, but the problem has been pinpointed. Thanks for your insights!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines