• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital editions does not recognise Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital editions does not recognise my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. The device is authorised. Please help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gay06 please see View e-books | iOS, Android devices - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/view-e-books-ios-android.html.  You will not be able to use Adobe Digitial Editions to transfer your content.  Please refer to the manufacturer of the compatible eReading software for directions on how to sync your books to your Android device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2012 Nov 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry, but I'm not sure what it is that I am looking for on the link specifiied in the reply. Adobe Digital Editions specifies compatibility with galaxy tab but does not say which tablets. My tablet has a file for Digital Editions and is authorised and can read ADE on 'Overdrive'. General information about tablet from reviews indicates compatibility with ADE. I have checked the user manual but cannot find any information relating to ADE. I have emailed Samsung but have yet to get a reply. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to connect tablet to PC as mass storage device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes, I have done that and I am able to physically transfer the files from ADE into my device (to Digital Editions folder) but then I am not able to open them in any of the software/apps that are available for DRM. I have Aldiko and 'eBook' which support DRM but when I try to import the file from the DE folder I get a message saying that the document has expired (or in one case that there is an unknown error). I don't think it is possible to import files to 'Overdrive'. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines