• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email address of Adobe support required

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2012 Nov 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please supply the email address of Adobe support. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2012 Nov 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't provide a support email for ADE.
Your options for contacting Adobe are listed on this page: http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whilst this information is informative, it is not particularly helpful. The link Jim provided takes me to a channel I had already tried; the Chat. The agent on  the chat was unable to help me with my enquiry as, as he put it "we do not have sufficient expertise to help me with my problem".

Hence my desire to escalate the issue. Whilst I could (and will) try their phone support, which only works in office hours, an email address for support would be more convenient to both me and the support team. This is because the support team could prioritise my enquiry, and apply resources to it according to their work-load.

So I believe email support would make an extremely good adjunct to the other channels of support they provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines