Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!

Dec 13, 2006 Dec 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to have a Captivate movie close once it's finished in Robohelp, then return to the Robohelp screen the user was on before running the movie?

I set the movie to "Close" at the end before publishing it and I tried having it open in a new window, in the same frame, etc. within robohelp. The movie stops when it's done but doesn't close and go back to Robohelp.

Any help is appreciated!
Erika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2006 Dec 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue. Did you get a response or find out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2006 Dec 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi powerpellet

I'm confused. You said your issue is the same? Your other post seems to indicate you simply can't determine how to make the .SWF open in a new window. This one seems to imply you get it open in the new window okay, but it behaves as Erika's does.

So which is it? Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2006 Dec 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No answer on this yet. It's not a HUGE deal, I just tell the user at the end of the movie to close the browser window it opens in.
But...it would be nice if it closed and went back to the Robohelp topic by itself.
Thanks!
Erika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp