• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get back to Flash Builder 4.5 ?

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2012 Nov 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Flash Build 4.6 in the creative cloud monthly subscription. 

Design mode does not work in 4.6.

All the tutorials are currently using 4.5 and the functional design mode.

How can I get back to 4.5 which actually works?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Flash Builder.  I don't believe you will be able to downgrade to 4.5 as part of your Creative Cloud subscription.  Do you receive a specific error message when you try to use Design mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No error, just a blank white area. When I drag things to it I get a NO sign like the Ghostbusters sign, forgot what that's called.

When I breifly had 4.5, I could easily drag things over and create sites. Then it automatically upgraded and suddenly, doing the exact same things, stopped working.

I'm still learning FB so I can't convert to pure code yet. If I can't get the design mode to work then I'll be dumping FB since I can't follow any of the tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines