• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Service updater flashplayer don't restart

Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Here I have a little problem as a result of the transition to the latest version

It is impossible for me to start adobe flashplayer update services from services.msc in fact I get an error message

On my first netbook asus under seven starter manual, but it is impossible to start, I did not even console adobe in the Control Panel

Here is the error message http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=631022Sanstitre2.png

On my second netbook xp sp3 I managed to start and set automatic except that here but now it is stopped and can not restart

Hoping to have a solution on your side because I have a utility called update checker

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player Update Service is not started by you, but by the scheduled updater.  It must be set to Manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!

So it is normal because there is no update to currently

I continue to do it manually

Thanks for you answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually the automated background update will run withing 7 days of its release.  A Windows restart is required to initiate it, otherwise it can take up to 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much !!!!!

It's resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines