• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

W_ADEPT_CORE_WRONG_DEVICE error

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I changed my hard disk to ssd on my laptop. I installed ADE and tried to download my ebook which I alredy used on previous hard disk. But I coun’t download file.( I clicked .acsm file) I tried it repeatly, but I just saw same Error Code( W_ADEPT_CORE_WRONG_DEVICE

error getting license. license server communication problem )

I searched information, but I couln’t find anything about W_ADEPT_CORE_WRONG_DEVICE error. And I also want to deactivate it on previous hard disk, but it already formated.

If anyone know that problem, Please help me.

(Activation is ok, but can not open .acme file.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you activate your ADE with your current SSD? If not, please deactivate ADE first by pressing <Control>+<Shift>+D, and re-activate it from Help->Authorize Computer... Your authorization code may change if you made some hardware changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Leng,

I deactivated ADE on previouse hard disk, and changed hard disk to ssd, re-activatited. but problem is still.

and I also cann't download ebook form Sample eBook Library(http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/eBook.html)

That is problem??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did u solve your problem?

I have the same situation and i don't know what to do!

i have the .pdf file, the .acsm file

and still the problem

what can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines