• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I typed a question before logging on. What happened to it?????????

Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typed a question before logging on.  What happened to it?????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unknown did you have a specific inquiry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  Thank you.

My first attempt this morning to update Flash on Windows 7, firefox was unsuccessful.  I unistalled both the plugin and the player using the control panel, unfortunately, not the Adobe uninstall. When I download latest version now, I only get the updated Flash plug in, but not the player, (5 tries).  So it doesn't work. What do i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  The users in this forum may be able to help you with your installation difficulties regarding Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly means "doesn't work"; what do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

And what do you mean by "Flash plugin" vs. "player"?  The Flash plugin (on Firefox) is the Flash Player.

Or do you mean the ActiveX Control for Internet Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q - "Flash plugin" vs. "player"?

When I unistalled Flash Player using the control panel insted of Adobe uninstall, I unistalled 2 icons, one was Flash Player pluin, and I believe the other was labeled Flash Player.  Unfortunately, i did not do a screen shot first.

Q - What exactly means "doesn't work"; what do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

When I go to Adobe Flash help, http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

I get the following, where is doesn't display what version I have, or even an error message, but nothing:

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I hope you are having issues with Flash Player on Mozilla Firefox.

In Mozilla Firefox, click Tools > Add-ons. Go to Plugins and see if Shockwave Flash is displayed and enabled.

If it doesn't work, you may need to run the uninstaller provided in the following link and install Flash Player again:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines