• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating Webhelp in a Java Application

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to use Robohelp-generated help with my java application I need to compile, incorporate and distribute the file RoboHelp_CSH.java with my application. In addition I would like to make some modifications to the file. However the source includes the statement "Copyright© 2008 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved." at the top of the file. This statement appears to prevent re-distribution which would seem to negate the purpose of providing this file in the first place. How are other users dealing with this?

Thanks,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David. You'll have seen that various people have responded to the same query on the HATT forum. If I were you I'd stick to asking RoboHelp related queries here in future.

For anyone else who may have a similar issue in the future, the consensus seems to be that your RH licence gives you the right to redistribute whatever file is required to access the help. However changing a file would be a copyright contravention. If in doubt, contact Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp