• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I record content FROM an iPad and then publish it back to an iPad?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything I search for talks about pushing content out to an iPad, but what if I want to capture/record content from an iPad? I am trying to do a software simulation, rather than a straigh record.

I did find a third party application called Reflection that allows me to mirror, or reflect, the iPad onto my computer. The problem is that due to the way the content transmits from the iPad, I would have to manually capture each screen and corresponding action within Captivate.

Any advice on on this?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

I am not sure about the 3rd Party Application but if you can create a .mp4 video of your IPAD simulation then you can insert that video in Adobe Captivate 6 as a Slide Video.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use the Reflector app and present on the PC or a Mac, you should be able to capture that activity with Captivate running on the same device, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources